Don’t Think About IT. That’s Our Job.
Based upon the overall scope and need, we create a technology roadmap delivered in phases targeting the most critical items first, then allowing you to plan and budget future phased implementations, including both operational and capital expenditure planning. Often, our solution designs are used as part of an overall technology planning and budgeting strategy for your organization.
CIO Technology Solutions can design, procure, stage, deploy, and support all our solutions. We can work directly with your strategic software vendors, act as mediatory defining system needs, deployment, upgrades, and troubleshooting. We assist with integration of newer technologies into your existing infrastructure, systems consolidation, even overall planning and system transition into our cloud hosted colocation.
From simple to complex, our skilled engineers design complete network build-out and upgrade solutions. Anything network including site-site WAN connectivity, security, remote access, infrastructure systems hardware and software.
- Project Management and deployment coordination Services
- Network Server upgrades and consolidation
- Disaster Recovery site design and deployment
- High Availability systems and redundancy
- Network security solutions
- Firewall policy review and conversions
- Router solutions, WAN design, site-site access and access security
- Software upgrades, replacement
- Data Backup and replication
- IP Camera Video Surveillance
- VoIP Phone Solutions
- Structured Cabling, server room cabinet clean-up and wiring reorganization
- Microsoft Windows Domain, Exchange, SQL upgrades and deployment
- Citrix and Remote Desktop Services (onsite and cloud)
- Managed and Hosted Services
- Software and Web Development
Our simplified approach provides solutions that won’t break the bank, deliver reliable and stable operations with lower annualized maintenance costs. Our reputation depends on it.