Don’t Think About IT. That’s Our Job.
How Can Cloud Services Help You?
When you rely on us to provide cloud-based hosting services in Tampa, you gain peace of mind in more ways than one. With our expertise as a leading cloud hosting business, you can rest easier knowing you have experts handling your IT and the precious data it contains. Customers across all industries count on us as the cloud hosting providers they trust. Advantages of our cloud server hosting include:
- Avoid large, up-front investments with virtual infrastructure
- Scalable flexibility dependent upon business needs
- Worry-free automatic software updates
- Increased data security and recovery
- Microsoft® and third-party application patch updates
- Customized updates, versions, and report validations
- Advanced threat protection with always-on, antivirus, anti-phishing filtering with real-time updates and alerts
- Web content filtering, anti-malware, and ransomware protection
- Centralized secure access and oversight
- One-click support requests
- Always-on monitoring, alerting, and system health status
- Microsoft® licensing included
Hosting and Server Cloud Solutions
CIO Tech offers reliable hosting and server solutions designed to provide cost-effective data protection for your business. We can run your cloud service on a variety of servers including, but not limited to, Hosted Microsoft® Windows® Server 2012, Hosted Exchange Server 2013, Hosted Lync Server 2013 and Hosted SharePoint 2013. Our customized cloud services can help any business regardless of size.
- Virtual Desktop Services: Take your desktop anywhere and remote access your world from any device with our Citrix Xen enabled hosted services. We can host almost any application, including Microsoft Office.
- Virtual Server: Anything Microsoft® including Windows® Server, Exchange, SQL, and remote desktop services. We can also provide single sign-on, Active Directory integration and policy support.
- Cloud Hosted Exchange Server: Moving to Hosting Exchange Server lets you skip the upgrade process. Take advantage of live mailbox moves, automatic email backup and Unified Communications integration. There’s no risk to your current network setup. Desktop, laptops, and mobile devices—they’re all covered.
- Cloud Database Hosting: Host your Microsoft® SQL Server and MySQL databases at our data center and get high performance with nightly backups. You’ll even have access to our DBAs for performance tuning and emergency support.
- Colocation Hosting: Colocation hosting is one of the most cost-effective methods to ensure continuous site operation and is available for any size business. You own the server and we house the space.