Small businesses face unique challenges when it comes to IT. Even with smaller budgets and smaller teams, your staff and stakeholders hold you to the same standards of performance, security and availability as larger enterprises. SMBs need solutions that can help them streamline IT without breaking the bank.
As one of the leading IT providers for small businesses in Tampa, CIO Tech can help. Here’s how.
What We Offer
At CIO Tech, we offer a range of small business IT support services, including:
- Managed IT Services: Leave everything to us with managed services — from security to desktop support to compliance, we have you covered.
- Co-Managed IT Services: Combine our expertise with in-house teams to get peace of mind while retaining full control of your IT environment.
- Cloud Hosting Services: Expand your IT impact by moving into the cloud with our cloud hosting services.
- Technology Support: Minimize system downtime and maximize efficiency with robust network, server, web hosting and security support.
- Network Security and Compliance: Ensure your systems are protected with proactive intrusion detection, vulnerability assessments and cloud-hosted threat detection.
- Solutions and Design Consulting: Our IT consulting services for your small business can help you better manage network upgrades, disaster recovery site deployments and software development efforts.
Choose CIO Tech for Your SMB
When it comes to small business IT support in Tampa, CIO Tech stands out from the crowd. No matter the size of your SMB or the industry you serve, we can help you spend less time worrying about IT and more time focusing on key business outcomes.
Accomplishing this goal means creating reciprocal relationships. By taking the time to fully understand your existing operations, IT needs and strategic goals, our teams can create custom-built IT solutions for your small business that help solve current challenges and set the stage for long-term success.
Need small business IT help? Get in touch today.