Don’t Think About IT. That’s Our Job.
Based upon the overall scope and need, we create a technology roadmap delivered in phases targeting the most critical items first, then allowing you to plan and budget future phased implementations, including both operational and capital expenditure planning. Often, our solution designs are used as part of an overall technology planning and budgeting strategy for your organization. CIO Tech can design, procure, stage, deploy, and support all our solutions.
We can work directly with your strategic software vendors, act as mediatory defining system needs, deployment, upgrades, and troubleshooting. We assist with integration of newer technologies into your existing infrastructure, systems consolidation, even overall planning and system transition into our cloud hosted colocation. From simple to complex, our skilled engineers design complete network build-out and upgrade solutions. Anything network including site-site WAN connectivity, security, remote access, infrastructure systems hardware and software.
Our comprehensive approach to IT consulting takes a big-picture, long-term view of your needs. This means we don’t just point in a direction and put up our feet while you try to implement a plan. Our IT strategy consulting transforms us into an extension of your company, not just a service provider.
- Project management and deployment coordination Services
- Network server upgrades and consolidation
- Disaster recovery site design and deployment
- High availability systems and redundancy
- Network security solutions
- Firewall policy review and conversions
- Router solutions, WAN design, site-to-site access and access security
- Software upgrades, replacement
- Data Backup and replication
- IP camera video surveillance
- VoIP phone solutions
- Structured cabling, server room cabinet clean-up and wiring reorganization
- Microsoft® Windows® Domain, Exchange, SQL upgrades and deployment
- Citrix and remote desktop services (on-site and cloud)
- Managed co-managed and hosted services
- Software and web development
Our simplified approach provides solutions that won’t break the bank, deliver reliable and stable operations with lower annualized maintenance costs. Our reputation depends on it.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is IT consulting?
The IT consulting process puts experienced technology professionals in position to support clients during projects. This often involves helping clients choose platforms, design infrastructure, assess cybersecurity needs and more. With these services, companies have the expertise needed to make the most informed decisions about their technological needs without needing to hire a full-time specialist.
When should I hire an IT consultant?
In general, any time your organization is about to embark on a project that calls for a significant amount of technological savvy that it doesn’t already possess.
What is your IT consulting process?
As mentioned above, we work closely with your existing team, becoming an extension of it as our experts provide a holistic, long-term view of your needs. This way, you can be certain you’ll have all the answers to your questions.