Don’t Think About IT. That’s Our Job.
Here When You Need Us
For many companies, outsourcing IT deskside support makes sense. Not only are IT professionals available, but businesses can also avoid overspending by leveraging experts when and where they’re needed.
How well do remote desktop help teams know your business? How familiar are they with internal processes and external connections? What experience do they have with your unique mix of on-site services and cloud-based solutions?
At CIO Tech, our desktop support goes beyond break/fix to focus on creating a reciprocal relationship. Our IT desktop support technicians take the time to learn about your system — from interactions and dependencies to common challenges and recurring issues — to help identify, address and remediate issues ASAP.
No matter your industry and needs, IT desktop support from CIO Tech has you covered.
Desktop IT Support with You in MindWe understand that you may have a small-scale system and you don’t want to pay the money to hire and train an on-site IT expert. Or maybe you have an IT team, but need some consulting or help focusing on a big project. That’s why our desktop IT support team provides help when you need it. We also offer on-call or monthly services to meet your needs. It’s just as much about you as it is the technology.
What You’ll Get with Our Desktop IT Support Services
- Email account configuration and troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting hardware incompatibilities
- Removal of virus, rootkit and spyware
- Imaging and replacing hard drives
- Installation of network and/or dedicated printers
- Upgrades to your operating system
- Configuration of new laptops and desktops
- Installation of applications to remotely deploy operating systems and apps