Don’t Think About IT. That’s Our Job.
Desktop IT Support with You in Mind
We understand that you may have a small-scale system and you don’t want to pay the money to hire and train an on-site IT expert. Or maybe you have an IT team, but need some consulting or help focusing on a big project. That’s why our desktop IT support team provides help when you need it.
We also offer on-call or monthly services to meet your needs. It’s just as much about you as it is the technology.
What You’ll Get with Our Desktop IT Support Services
- Email account configuration and troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting hardware incompatibilities
- Removal of virus, rootkit and spyware
- Imaging and replacing hard drives
- Installation of network and/or dedicated printers
- Upgrades to your operating system
- Configuration of new laptops and desktops
- Installation of applications to remotely deploy operating systems and apps